cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 30

Re: Boards

Boards? Exactly. Too much jargon, not enough help from BT.

You would think if they said, "Go to boards...", then there would be a link to 'Boards'!

Or is that too much to ask for my £40 a month?

Bored already.

29 REPLIES 29
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 30

HI the term boards is used worldwide for any type of forum indeed at the very beginning of the internet they were called bulletin boards
dnncroz
Message 3 of 30

Hi same question as this originator how does a newby start a new question - I have clicked link forum for How to understand my bill -Is this then the 'board page' if so I do see a new tab.

Tried a number of selections & options cannot see the NEW tab on any of my pages.

Thanks dnncroz

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 30

at the top of each board there is 'new message'  just click there and off you goSmiley Wink

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 30

click on message listing then on the new page you will see NEW MESSAGE on t top left of the page click on that and you can post your own message
woollie
Beginner
Message 6 of 30

yes, but where are the found
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 30

@woollie wrote:
yes, but where are the found

http://community.bt.com/

widley12
Beginner
Message 8 of 30

Couldn't agree more! Did you get an answer - I need to go to a board to ask a question. Ta!
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 30

@dnncroz wrote:

Hi same question as this originator how does a newby start a new question - I have clicked link forum for How to understand my bill -Is this then the 'board page' if so I do see a new tab.

Tried a number of selections & options cannot see the NEW tab on any of my pages.

Thanks dnncroz

You ask a question by doing what you did to ask this question. Just select the board that you wish to ask the question on. Don't worry if it turns out to be the wrong board it will be moved to the correct one if need be.

glen40
Contributor
Message 10 of 30

dooooh where does it say create a question or do you jump onto a thread and ask a totally different question and then wait for some feedback