cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnsy
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Re. Primary BT internet account not recognised

Help I have been unable to access my btinternet.com email address since 16/04/19. When I go to sign in though BT I am directed through to Yahoo. When I input my email into Yahoo sign in I get the message " Sorry, we don't recognise this email address." I am unable access emails from this account on my iphone, ipad or PC. This is my primary email account since 2004 and it is causing big problems. I have tried two servers Google and Firefox. I`ve called BT on 16/04/19 and been advised there is a problem and it should fix within a few days. As it did`t I had an online chat on the evening of 18/04/19 and went through some checks on PC with advisor. I was told someone would contact me before 24/04/19 to resolve. I have called BT again today as I had no response by the date given. Been advised I need to wait a further 72 hours. Help. I need to use this email address on a daily basis. Please can anyone help as I need to access it urgently.
2 REPLIES 2
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 3

Re: Re. Primary BT internet account not recognised

Hi @johnsy 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting!

I'm sorry for the problems you're having accessing your mailbox.  This is something that we will need to check out from here so I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: Re. Primary BT internet account not recognised

@johnsy 

You must reply via private message. I have moved your last message out of public view, as it contained personal information.

This is the link https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage