cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

SCAM PHONE NUMBERS

I am receiving daily calls from a number that starts 9165theycome in at all hours of the day and night and the last eight digits change almost every time. Nobody answers and this is starting to becoming untenable. I blocked the first one but then it kept changing anybody know what to do about this?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: SCAM PHONE NUMBERS

@JohnnyBoy2 

An option is a call blocking phone like the BT4600. That will block all calls that are not stored in its memory, by either asking them to announce themselves first, or sending them to voice mail. Spam callers never announce themselves.

Its 100% effective, the phone will not ring.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Keith I have got call blocking on my phone but the number changes every time it rings through 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

@JohnnyBoy2 wrote:

Keith I have got call blocking on my phone but the number changes every time it rings through 

The BT4600 automatically blocks them, no matter what the number is. The only ones that do get through, are those numbers you have stored in the phone. Other callers have to announce themselves first, and then you are given the option to deal with the call.

There is no limit to the numbers that are blocked by default.

Your phone may not work that way.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

A call blocking phone uses a whitelist rather than a blacklist. I.e it blocks all numbers except those specifically allowed.

0 Ratings