cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

TEXTS from 64364 and BT_SMS

I have over the last few days been receiving texts on my standard GSM O2 mobile phone 07711...449
They are as follows.....

Hello, BT here. Sorry about your fault. We aim to fix it by 23:59 on 10/06/2021. We’ll be in touch with any updates, or to let you know it’s fixed, so there’s no need to call us. For more details and to find out how we’re getting on, go to care.bt.com/about_your_fault Your fault reference is VOL055-**************.

Thanks.

Received date: 05/06/2021 09:00

Hello, BT here. We have found a fault in our network and do not need to come to your home. We have cancelled your visit and our engineers are working on the problem. There is no need to reply to this message, thanks.

Received date: 05/06/2021 09:13

Hello, BT here. Thanks for letting us know your fault is fixed now. If you have any other problems , take a look at bt.com/faults for more information. Thanks.

Received date: 08/06/2021 10:28

As I am NOT, and have NOT BEEN for nearly 30 YEARS, a BT user I want to know WHY BT should be sending me messages ! (from TWO different sources ! )

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: TEXTS from 64364 and BT_SMS

Hi @MECROSS and welcome to the community.

I'm really sorry you've been receiving these messages. I suspect the contact number was noted incorrectly on the fault so I've removed that now. Hopefully you won't receive any further texts but if you do let me know and I'll look at it again for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings