Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StevePalmer
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Trouble logging in

Hi Stephanie, Hi Sean

I recently signed-up to the Broadband Community Forum here. The welcome email I received said if I had any queries (I have) to use the following email -

forum.moderation.team (at) bt.com

When I tried posting to it, the email bounced back saying it's not monitored - so I'm slightly confused.

I've resorted to posting my query here, because I'm not clear where to send it. Hope you can help - it concerns a problem logging into the Forum

=====================

Hi Sean, Hi Stephanie

I just signed-up using my facebook credentials, and although I can login on my desktop OK, by clicking on the fb link, whenever I try from my smartphone (where there's not a fb link) it says the username and password are invalid.

I suspect it's something very simple, but I can't figure out what's causing the problem.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Steve

=====================

========
Regards
Steve
Steve Palmer
7 REPLIES 7
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: Trouble logging in

I have asked a moderator to help.

StevePalmer
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Thanks Keith - this is most frustrating (especially the BT email link that turns out to ben ot monitored!)

🙂

Steve

========
Regards
Steve
Steve Palmer
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 8

Thats an old e-mail contact address for the forum team.

You should get some help here, the moderators normally start about 8am, and should be able to sort this one out.

Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 8

This is already in hand with moderators.

Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 6 of 8

Hi Steve,

I sent you a PM there - I'm getting this looked into so I'll get in touch as soon as I have more information.

Thanks for raising,
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 7 of 8

I thought I best update this thread.

I can confirm that, unfortunately, Facebook logins via mobile aren't currently supported.

If anyone wants to log in via the mobile site you will need to switch to the desktop view (from the link at the bottom of the page), log in and switch back to mobile view.

You can also disassociate your existing forum profile from your Facebook without having to create a new profile.

For anyone wishing to do this,  you need to go to your settings, where you will see a tab called "Social Connect".

If you click on it, you should be able to see an option that says "Disconnect from Your Facebook Account". Once that's done, you will be able to set up a password for your forum profile.

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 8
Moved: