cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 13

Unable to change email address

In my account settings i am unable to change my email address to my default email? 
I am having to use an old one to verify and be able to use this forum. 
I use an @icloud.com email address by default and the verification email simply doesn’t ever arrive. I’ve checked spam etc. It just doesn’t appear. 
Any admins /  mods help with this? 

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13

Re: Unable to change email address

have you tried phoning customer services for help 150 or 0800800150 from mobile

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 13

I am talking about this forum, not my BT account.  
The main account where I can upgrade / add on etc is absolutely fine and uses the email that the support forum won’t accept. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 13

Hi, @dksglen thanks for posting. I'm sorry your email is not working on the community.

We've raised this with the community platform provider Khoros previously, they've confirmed the emails are definitely being sent but the @icloud domain does not appear to be allowing them through. I'll chase this up again to see if they have made any progress.

Thanks

Neil

Message 5 of 13

Thanks!!

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 13

Any update on this?
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 13

Hi @dksglen 

Thanks for posting.

Can I ask if you can add no-reply@community-mail.bt.com to your safe sender's list to see if this helps resolve the issue?

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 13

If that means adding to my contacts? Then I’ve done so. 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 13

Still not working btw. When I changed to iCloud email the verification email didn’t come though.
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 13

hi @dksglen 

Took a look at this and can confirm our community platform provider Khoros has confirmed that these emails are definitely leaving their servers from that address, but the @icloud domain does not appear to be allowing them through.

Have you or could you raise this with iCloud directly to see if they can shed light on why these emails arent reaching you?

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings