cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
astra03
Message 1 of 5

Why can't I email BT?

I need to contact BT and am unable to use the phone or live chat, as I have chronic health problems which make it impossible for me to spend the 50-60 that seems to be required each time.   I want to email them as that is all I can manage, yet trying to find an email address is taking me in circles.  Presumably BT would be contactable by email, or do they just not care about their customers with chronic health problems?

4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Why can't I email BT?

Message 3 of 5

Hi @astra03 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry that are having problems finding an email address to use to raise a complaint.  I appreciate you have chronic health problems makiing it difficult for you to spend time on the phone and live chat to try and get this resolved.  I will send you a private message now with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll give you a hand from here.  We'll need to validate your account before dealing with your complaint but we'll explain all this to you.

Could you post back with a brief overview of what your complaint relates to so that I can make sure your post is in the most appropriate board?  To get in touch,  See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

Technophobe3
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 5

I, too, suffer with concentration and information-processing issues as part of chronic ill-health. Sustaining attention, "switching" and a genuine incapacity to keep up with the pace (script?) of these protracted calls where repetition of requests for the same information becomes exhausting is quite authentically too much. Being able to write and process in my own time and at my own pace is vital and avoids stress. So, I completely empathise. This sort of genuine challenge needs to be much more in the awareness of BT. Only the other day, I explained why I needed the lady to slow down and yet, still, she didn't. Great this important topic is "out there"! Thank you.
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Technophobe3 

I offered you advice on your other thread

Have a word with my colleague and keep your original thread updated please with how things go.

Cheers,

Robbie