cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rugbyleaguer
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Why is it every time I raise a complaint, they close it even though my complaint hasn’t been sorted?

I have raised multiple complaints about my TV service yet it never gets sorted and I then receive an email saying my complaint is closed even though I have never said the issue has been resolved!!  WORST EVER CUSTOMER CARE EVER!!!  Time to send angry emails to every member of the BT OLT to tell them how **bleep** BT is.

5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Why is it every time I raise a complaint, they close it even though my complaint hasn’t been sor

I have one if forum mods to see if they can help you with your problem. They are BT employees and will post here tomorrow

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
-Richie-
Expert
Message 3 of 6

Re: Why is it every time I raise a complaint, they close it even though my complaint hasn’t been sor

A complaint can be re-opened and if you can't resolve it with the complaint handler, you can then escalate it, BT have a clear escalation policy.
Have BT stated why they were closed ?

Rugbyleaguer
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Not at all, I had someone call me earlier and ask if my issue had been resolved I stated no.  Then about an hour later my complaint was closed even though the caller said someone would contact me as my original complaint had been escalated.  I may as well go direct to the CEO/CFO and heads of every other dept to tell them how **bleep** their customer care is.  The fact I am paying £104pm for BT services means **bleep** all!

-Richie-
Expert
Message 5 of 6

@imjollyhas notified the forum mods who as mentioned are BT employees, they do a cracking job, so just hang fire for their reply tomorrow.
You can go via the "CEO/CFO and heads of every other dept" route but then the mods can't help you, It would also still be tomorrow when you get contacted.

Message 6 of 6

Hi @Rugbyleaguer,

Thank you for posting. I can understand your frustration, I'm sorry your complaint was closed before it was resolved.

I would like an opportunity to help put things right. 

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me. You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”