cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
unwina
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 4

Why is the indent option of this community not allowed.

So having been asked to supply answers for questions regarding an issue with email it's been a right pain as I was unaware that the indent option on this system just creates "invalid html" errors and subsequently deletes my indentation.

What an abortion of a system that gives you options and then deletes them. go figure eh. Perhaps the designers of this system would do better trying to get a brexit deal from the EU! than writing abominable software.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Why is the indent option of this community not allowed.

Hi @unwina 

If you look at the bottom of the page you will see “powered by Lithium”. Several major companies use this software including Sky and Sony. I have noticed that when their servers have a hiccup, they all have the same problem. You can click on “powered by Lithium” for more information. 

Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 4

You would also hope that any changes are properly tested in real world situations before releasing it on live platforms.

unwina
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

@VeteranISPUser 

At first I thought you were cracking a joke for a minute and inferring that Lithium was powering these issues.

According to webmd ...
"Lithium is used for mental illnesses, including bipolar disorder, depression, and schizophrenia; for eating disorders, including anorexia and bulimia; and for blood disorders, including anemia and low white-cell count (neutropenia)."

and that was the reason it was failing.

I take your point though.

I read the write up on the lithium you really meant and IMHO anything that talks a good story almost certainly does not deliver a good experience. Mind you one could call me way too old to be anything but cynical!.