cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Albedo
Message 1 of 2

Yet another failed survey

From the "We value your feedback." survey from the BT Forum (Community.bt.com)

Do you have any other feedback you want to share?

what's the point in sharing, BT only seem to be interested in the bottom line these days, gone are the days of REAL customer support, now it's just all about "LOOK HOW WELL WE'RE DOING!!!!!".

Infact you aren't really doing well at all. All your questionaires are solely designed to make you look good, customer service staff speak appropriately and politely and then mishandle or misplace your complaint, queries, questions or orders.

The trials team tell you one thing and then just go ahead and do completely the opposite leaving potential trialists in possible debt with their accounts, the mobile team drag their feet so much on mobile o.s updates that there's a hole in the carpet of the offices, and I could go on.

There is one redeeming factor though. The staff of the Community Forum, they seem to be about the only people at BT who actually do their job correctly and well. In my opinion every one of them should be promoted to senior management with an immediate pay rise.

As for the rest of you, hold your heads in shame, take a good look at yourselves, your work ethics and your lack of commitment to your customers, the entire staff from customer support right up the head office all need to take a long hard look at how you have failed to support your customers.

Sadly though, I know what I say won't change anything, it's the same industry wide. We as your customers sit here typing out line after line, carefully thinking out things what we as customers think can improve a particular service, some of us will be severely disabled and it would take us quite literally 30 minutes to an hour to write out four lines of text, and when we press enter or submit, you can bet a LIFETIME of free upgrades that the website is going to say that there was an error of some sort. Well guess what, I'm ahead of you this time, I've copy and pasted everything I've typed and I WILL post it on your "Community Forums" for everyone to see, and I'm sure that the brilliant forum moderaters will happily pass it on to the correct department(s).

One final thing, as your probably starting to notice, I am NOT afraid to speak my mind, if I've hurt your feelings, TUFF LUCK. I'm a very very patient person, I know things can go wrong as they often do. How you deal with those problems though, speaks VOLUMES to me. I now know for a fact that BT in my eyes can NOT be trusted. I have been lied to on multiple occasions, had charges placed on to my account because I had been patient and waited for your "So Called" Trials Team to "Prepare my account" (to which they just sat there, twiddled their thumbs for a few weeks and then forgot to make said preparations). *I don't think I'm breaching any possible dpa's on mentioning that, I haven't mentioned any particular trial or preparations that may or may not have affected my account*

I'm gonna stop there, I've said enough and it's probably a lot for you to take in. So basically in a nut shell, I'm happy with the forum staff, I pop in to the forum at least 3 or 4 times a week and they are always willing to try and help people no matter what the problem is. The rest of the BT Staff are a different story, they should take a long hard look at themselves and their mindset to the customers, and you know what, I've just had a really brilliant idea, why not get the rest of the staff to shadow the forum staff for a few days, let them ask them how they feel when a customer creates a forum post explaining what their problems are, and how they've tried for hours and sometimes days and made no progress through the web chat or phone line. How the forum staff take on the customers problems and deal with them in an efficient and timely manner. I think your starting to get the idea.
Ok, here goes, I'm about to hit "Submit", remember what I typed earlier about the page probably crashing the moment I do, if you see this wall of text on the forums, that's exactly what happened.

I called it, you guys are more predictable than an episode of casualty, here's the proof your survey page crashed

An Unexpected Error has occurred.
Your request failed. Please contact your system administrator and provide the date and time you received the error and this Exception ID: 39E7AAED.
Click your browser's Back button to continue.

Return to my original page

(I've no idea who your system administrator is, but the date was the 19th of September 2019 and the time was between 2 and 3 am)

The Return to my original page link just takes me to the main community page. Lol even the website designers don't want to deal with the problems, I'd seriously lose faith but I didn't really have any to start with.

Anyways, rant over, no "TL:DR'S" I don't care if it's too long, READ IT and don't be lazy 🙂

To everyone that did read (and to those that didn't) have a really great day, the rant doesn't mean I mad, just slightly irked that's all.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Yet another failed survey

Hi @Albedo,

Welcome back to the Community. 

Thanks for taking the time to post your feedback.

I'm sorry that the survey timed out as you were filling it out, I will feed this back.  We really appreciate your feedback and the time you have taken time out of your day to let us know how you feel.  

It's really disappointing to hear how unhappy and let down you feel with parts of our customer service however it's really nice to hear your kind words about the Community. @SeanD and the rest of the MOD team have spent a lot of time trying to make the Community a great place for customers. The Community always going to be a work in progress but it's great to hear that we are on the right track.

You have mentioned that you are having issues with the trials team at the moment. The trials team deal with everything related to trials and we don't have access to any of their systems but if you want to send me a Private Message with details I will see if I can give them a "gentle nudge"

Hopefully, I have not missed anything but I'm sure you will let me know if I have?

Matt