cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

dangerous driving

I am struggling to find where to report an incident of dangerous driving by a BT car driver. It had BT signage not Openreach so I don't think Openreach is the way forward, I may be wrong. I have emailed it to the general complaints email but have had no reply. I cannot get through on the phone. I have clear video footage and the registration. I could report it to the police but I thought a word from their employer might be more effective.

Any ideas?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: dangerous driving

this is a customer help customer forum  you post does not go to BT

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Thanks for your reply. I am aware of that but as I have had no joy trying to contact BT, I just wondered if anyone knew the secret to getting through to them.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @concerned99,

Welcome to the Community.

It's really worrying that one of our vehicles has been driven dangerously?  

Do you have the reg of the vehicle, please don't post it here if you do?

Thanks

Matt 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

I have the first half and a very clear video. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

@concerned99 it may be very challenging to find out who the driver of the vehicle is without the full reg but we can give it ago. I have sent you a private message.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings