cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

dser@bt.com is that how you find out what info on BT holds about you?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Message 2 of 4

Re: dser@bt.com is that how you find out what info on BT holds about you?

Hi @JH2020 check out https://www.bt.com/privacy-policy/ and you will find an online form for your request.

cheers

John

Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Hi JohnC2

Thanks for your swift response. Very helpful. Why didn't the BT person I asked about getting a transcript of a Chat converversation tell me that? Infact was inistent on giving me info I was 99.99% wrong. Like I had to make a SAR by emailing dser@bt.com. Do you happen to know anything about that.

It gets pinged back to say it doesn't exist!

The question arose because I had just been on CHAT and the person had abruptly disappeared and I was  shown a Thank You message and a survey to fill in. So I did. Yippee. Then to my astonishment the original chat reappeared complete with reply boxes. So I scrolled through it taking screen shots of it all.

Firefox: I include this here because it may be of interest to other users who are searching for it here. Apparently Firefox regard Chat as a website or webpage. If they don't know about it they record what's on it send it to you separately from your normal window.

Anks again for your help.

Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Missed out this: At the end of the survey it asked me if I wanted a copy. If so, fill in my emaill address and press the blue button. So I did and it will be along shortly, I expect.