cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

dser@bt.com is that how you find out what info on BT holds about you?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: dser@bt.com is that how you find out what info on BT holds about you?

Hi @JH2020 check out https://www.bt.com/privacy-policy/ and you will find an online form for your request.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi JohnC2

Thanks for your swift response. Very helpful. Why didn't the BT person I asked about getting a transcript of a Chat converversation tell me that? Infact was inistent on giving me info I was 99.99% wrong. Like I had to make a SAR by emailing dser@bt.com. Do you happen to know anything about that.

It gets pinged back to say it doesn't exist!

The question arose because I had just been on CHAT and the person had abruptly disappeared and I was  shown a Thank You message and a survey to fill in. So I did. Yippee. Then to my astonishment the original chat reappeared complete with reply boxes. So I scrolled through it taking screen shots of it all.

Firefox: I include this here because it may be of interest to other users who are searching for it here. Apparently Firefox regard Chat as a website or webpage. If they don't know about it they record what's on it send it to you separately from your normal window.

Anks again for your help.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Missed out this: At the end of the survey it asked me if I wanted a copy. If so, fill in my emaill address and press the blue button. So I did and it will be along shortly, I expect.
0 Ratings