Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Beginner

live chat

i want to talk to someone without ringing bt ive no credit in my phone, about upgrading my broadband but i cant find a live chat link can someone show me in the right direction thanks

Guru

Re: live chat

[ Edited ]

Try the link below> "ways to get in touch"

www.bt.com/contactus

AQ.
"Welcome to Royston Vasey - You'll never leave."

Guru

[ Edited ]

Hi Barry,

here is a link to the online chat, only open Mon-Fri 9-6

www.bt.com/contactus

toekneem

(EASBF)

Distinguished Sage

[ Edited ]
Distinguished Sage

You are posting on a five year old thread so hopefully the OP is still not trying to get through.

Beginner

I'd find another company if I was you BT are one of the worst companies I have ever had to try and deal with, a british company with no way of getting in touch with anyone in the UK all you get are people in India that can't speak english and don't have a clue what you're talking about, so my advice is forget BT and find a better compoany that will treat you better.

Distinguished Sage

[ Edited ]

@Overfinch560i

You have been offered help on this thread, and you can be put in touch with someone from the UK.

https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Infinity-Speed-Connection/RUBBISH-CONNECTION-SPEEDS-AND-BT-LIES/m-p/1...

Please respond to that thread if you want your problem sorted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forumhelp (personal website) is back online with lots of useful info for BT customers. Some links may be out-of-date, but I will update them when I get time.

Beginner

The only help I want is a Number in the UK I can call about issues and not numbers that get redirected to India.

Distinguished Sage

Overfinch560i wrote:

The only help I want is a Number in the UK I can call about issues and not numbers that get redirected to India.

This is a customer to customer forum only,

This is where customers help each other get the most out of BT products & services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.
Everyone posting here, are just BT customers like myself

If you provide the information requested on your other thread, and forum members cannot, resolve the issue then a BT Employee from the UK will be able to call you. But it has to be initiated from within this forum.

That is all the help you are going to get on this user forum.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forumhelp (personal website) is back online with lots of useful info for BT customers. Some links may be out-of-date, but I will update them when I get time.