cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trev3
Message 1 of 6

news button

the news button has gone from my home page and I use this to do searches on the web any idea how to get it back

5 REPLIES 5
landie57
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: news button

It has disappeared from my screen as well. I guess another BT improvement!!!!

Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
Message 3 of 6

You can find the News section by going to Sitemap > At Home > scroll down to Hot Topics, and then there's a News section.

You should be able to create a shortcut, but not sure(?).

landie57
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 6

Ribblelancs, thank you for that tip. I found sitemap by scrolling to bottom of screen and found news where you said it would be. I couldn't find a way to add it my menu. What I did do was save it as my home page to replace the BT.com page I had previously saved as the url was different, it had /news then a string of numbers in it after the bt.com. 

Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
Message 5 of 6

If News saves as your homepage, then you will be able to save it as a shortcut, if required.

For ie11, it would be right click on News , then "add to shortcuts". (you can add the shortcut to ie11 menu bar).

Tarara
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

It's gone from mine too and when I went on Help and "chatted" to advisers neither of them appeared to understand what I meant by my Home Page! Needless to say I still don't have the News button. I also used it for web searches. Hey Ho!