cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Taffy078
Expert
Message 1 of 9

"Access Denied" - WHY?

I need to view a thread here, following an email notification but I keep getting an Access Denied block. Does anyone know why, please?

I'll repost the snips in a moment - the one I posted had my email address on it. !!!

8 REPLIES 8
Taffy078
Expert
Message 2 of 9

Re: "Access Denied" - WHY?

having an awful time posting the snips but I think I've done it now:

can't access BT forum 2018-09 20th.PNGcan't access BT forum email 2 2018-09 20th.PNG

Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 9

In this case the message originally posted to the thread is no longer present in the thread so your your link is to  what is now a  reply that no longer exists.  

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 9

The post may have contained content which was not allowed on this forum. Perhaps a link to third party content, or a link promoting a commercial website.

I can see the original post in my RSS feed, and I think it can see the reason, but as its now been removed, I cannot really comment on what it contained.

The post by @imjolly was correct, so follow that advice.

https://community.bt.com/t5/Home-setup-Wi-Fi-network/Need-help-with-wiring-up-a-BT-Smart-Hub/m-p/188...

Taffy078
Expert
Message 5 of 9

@Keith_Beddoewrote:

The post may have contained content which was not allowed on this forum. Perhaps a link to third party content, or a link promoting a commercial website.

I can see the original post in my RSS feed, and I think it can see the reason, but as its now been removed, I cannot really comment on what it contained.

The post by @imjolly was correct, so follow that advice.

https://community.bt.com/t5/Home-setup-Wi-Fi-network/Need-help-with-wiring-up-a-BT-Smart-Hub/m-p/188...

Thanks Keith. I've just done a Bing search for parthabus and it relates to a stretch-bus used for party group. When I win the lottery and organise a few to take all you helpful guys on a night out!  Smiley LOL

Taffy078
Expert
Message 6 of 9

And now I can't find how to mark your reply as the answer!
Taffy078
Expert
Message 7 of 9

Thanks zulu17. I can't find how to mark your reply as an Answer!
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 9

@Taffy078 wrote:
And now I can't find how to mark your reply as the answer!

You can`t on this board, as its just a general discussion board, not a service related board.

Taffy078
Expert
Message 9 of 9

thank you.