cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Message 21 of 53

Re: 0345 Calls on "Unlimited Evening & Weekend " scheme

the post made by NeilO makes it very clear there is no charge providing the call is made in line with the time periods of your phone calling package

what package are you on ?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Oliver341
Expert
Message 22 of 53

@Ellenc wrote:

I am charged for calls to Argos which are all 0345 numbers and one 0333 number , according to the helpdesk and his manager these calls are not included in unlimited anytime  because they are busines numbers .

03 numbers must be included in anytime calls packages, by law.

Oliver.
0 Ratings
Teedoubleudee
Contributor
Message 23 of 53

It looks like BT are still failing to train their call centre personnel properly. Truly shameful for an organisation their size.

0 Ratings
marcooni
Beginner
Message 24 of 53

If you go to 'saynoto0870' website you'll never have to use an 0300 number again.

0 Ratings
aoxm84
Expert
Message 25 of 53

@marcooni wrote:

If you go to 'saynoto0870' website you'll never have to use an 0300 number again.

There's nothing wrong with 03 numbers, they are charged exactly like 01 and 02 numbers.

0 Ratings
Teedoubleudee
Contributor
Message 26 of 53

Not had anymore problems since I had a row with them and asked for my money back. I check my bill very carefully each month.

0 Ratings
cocodog0
Beginner
Message 27 of 53

Re: 0345 Calls on "Unlimited Weekend " scheme

Sorry to raise this issue again but I am being told by a Customer Services Advisor on the so-called Chat LIne that 0345 numbers are only inlcuded in my Weekend Call Package if I am dialling a Residential number! 0345 numbers to Businesses are still chargeable! I am so confused can someone please clarify this for me? (I wasn't aware that any residential numbers began 0345.........................)

0 Ratings
cocodog0
Beginner
Message 28 of 53

Further update to my previous post this morning: according to a supervisor that I was transferred to on the online chat "helpline" ALL 0345 calls will be charged and only 030 ones are free! Someone help me understand please!

0 Ratings
aoxm84
Expert
Message 29 of 53

All 03 numbers must be included in any call package the customer has. This is the law. Put this into Google: Ofcom 03

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 30 of 53

@cocodog0 wrote:

Further update to my previous post this morning: according to a supervisor that I was transferred to on the online chat "helpline" ALL 0345 calls will be charged and only 030 ones are free! Someone help me understand please!

Hi. Welcome to the forums.

Not sure what you were told, but it was wrong and the person saying this needs to get more training.

Calls to 03xx numbers are all the same rate (g21) from BT landlines.

The details are on the bt.com pricing pages :-

http://www.bt.com/pricing/current/Call_Charges_boo/FrameworkImpl97281.htm#FrameworkImpl97281

0 Ratings