Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blackbird1
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

£120 Prepaid mastercard not received

Go to solution

I am still waiting for my £120 prepaid Mastercard, despite receiving an e-mail on 20.12.17 to say that it had been issued.  It is now well over the 45 working day deadline .....................what is going on?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Blackbird1
Beginner
Message 2 of 8

Non-receipt of promised incentives

Go to solution

Is anyone else having the same problem receiving their promised incentives from BT?   

Following the recommendation on the MSE website, I signed up for a Superfast Broadband package last October with the promise of a £120 prepaid Mastercard and a £40 M&S voucher.  On 20.12.14 I received an e-mail from the BT vouchers' team to say my £120 was on its way but could take up to 45 working days to arrive.  We are now well past this deadline and STILL NO £120.  I sent yet another e-mail to the BT team 10 days ago but have received no reply to this, either.  

After a battle, and several e-mails to the BT team I have finally received my M&S voucher for £40 (the team initially tried to tell me this offer was not applicable at the time but, after sending them the original MSE listing, they finally capitulated) but am now wondering if I will be too old to spend my £120 if/when it ever arrives (or if, with inflation, it will be worth anything at all!)

Perhaps the simplest solution would be for me to deduct the amount from my next bill................

Please let me know if you are having a similar nightmare.  Surely this failure to deliver a promised incentive breaches UK trade laws?

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 3 of 8

Re: £120 Prepaid mastercard not received

Go to solution

Hi @Blackbird1 Sorry to hear that you have not received your reward card yet and the 45 days have passed. I

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @Blackbird1,

Thank you for sending in your details. I'm sorry you haven't received your Rewards Card. I've passed on your details to my colleagues in the Rewards Team and I've asked them to investigate. Once I have an update, I'll get back in touch.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Blackbird1
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks, Paddy

Your investigation is appreciated ~ I would like to receive this soon ~ and spend it before inflation reduces its value even more................

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @Blackbird1,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you. The Rewards team have got back to me to say the Rewards Card has been reorder on the 6th of March and it will arrive with in the next 30 days.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Blackbird1
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Hi Paddy

Just to let you know that, one week on, still not card received...............so complaint still not resolved..........

0 Ratings
Blackbird1
Beginner
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

This might be marked as 'solved' but it is not 'solved' until I receive the card.

0 Ratings