cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
new
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 4

14 day grace

If I cancel a new broadband contract within the 14 day grace period would I be returned to my previous contract which still had a few months to run?
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: 14 day grace

You should but you would be better to call the Options Team on 0800.800.030 who will be able to help.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
new
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 4

I was going to cancel my broadband because of the price rise, but was persuaded to re-contract to avoid the rise.  However my speed has now dropped from 75mbps to 52mpps so I was thinking of using the 14 days grace to cancel this package.  However I am not sure what will happen.  If I return to my previous package  I will be too late to cancel because of the price rise, and I am not sure if I will keep my previous discount.  The best outcome would be to be able to cancel this contract under the 14 days grace and be free to move elsewhere, but I am not sure if I could. 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

phone options team as suggested by @gg30340  they will help sort it out

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings