cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fitz0580
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

£150 Mastercard reward not showing after sign up.

Hi, seems like this is a common problem on here so I hope someone can help.

Like many others I signed up on 24th July 17 and after all my services activated on 9th August 17 I went to the https://www.vouchers.bt.com/claim-my-reward/ to claim my £150 Mastercard reward and guess what, 'No rewards available at the moment.'

I have since had 2 online chat sessions, first one on 11th August 17 where they logged Incident: **Edited**, it was verified that the reward should be showing and promised to get back to me the same day, no one got back to me. I replied to the incident email on 14th August 17 to find out what is going on, no one got back to me. The second online chat was on 15th August where I was told they would log it with the reward team who would get back to me within 48hours, no one got back to me.

This is quite disappointing for a first time customer to BT who only joined because the mastercard reward made the cost more reasonable than my existing virgin media contract.

Looking forward to getting this issue resolved.

Thanks

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: £150 Mastercard reward not showing after sign up.

Hi @fitz0580

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post!

Sorry that you're being told that there are no rewards available at the moment when you signed up for £150 Mastercard reward card as part of your package.  I can appreciate your disappointment and you do make some valid points.

Can you send us over your details and we will help you from here?  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
gjbradley81
Message 3 of 8

Hi,

I am also experiencing the same problem after signing up July 22nd. At the time the website was advertising a £150 mastercard. Can I send my details to you, Robbie?

Cheers,

Gary Bradley

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Hi @gjbradley81 Sorry you are not able to claim your Reward Card online. 

Please complete This Form for the Reward Card Team and they will be able to submit the claim on your behalf.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Hi @fitz0580 I can see that the voucher team has processed the claim for you and emailed you to confirm you should receive your Reward Card.

Post back and let us know when you receive the card or if it does not arrive within the timescale advised in the email. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Irene1022
Message 6 of 8

Hi, @JohnC2, I got the same situation with @fitz0580. Now, my broadband has been actived already on 19th Oct. But I could see my £150 rewards card showing in my BT account, and it said "No availabe rewards to claim". Would you mind to tell me what I should do in the next step? 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Hi @Irene1022,

You can contact the BT Rewards Team directly by using this link - BT Rewards Team and the'll be able to chase this for you.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Irene1022
Message 8 of 8

Thanks very much 🙂 @PaddyB I will try to contact the rewards team first~ 

0 Ratings