cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NeilO
Message 11 of 13

Re: 1st ever post need advice ASAP please, 9hrs wasted today and full weekend last week!

@Gillzlaing83 Welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry you've received an unexpectedly high bill.  If you're on the monthly payment plan it may have automatically recalculated if a debt has built up on the account over time if the £55 had not been covering the full amount of your bills or you may be correct in that you've been charged for the Hub but this should have been advised at the time and will be itemised on your latest bill.

The quickest way to get an answer would be to contact the billing chat team on this link. Post back to let us know how you get on.

Gillzlaing83
Beginner
Message 12 of 13

Re: 1st ever post need advice ASAP please, 9hrs wasted today and full weekend last week!

Just a tad pricey yeah 👀 ... called them earlier when had a min as been a hectic day as per, closed so will call again tomorrow thanks
0 Ratings
Gillzlaing83
Beginner
Message 13 of 13

Thanks no I never mentioned a new Hub as I had not long upgraded to the Smarthub the operator said a new one will be sent out to you nothing about charges etc or I would have told her to leave it!
0 Ratings