cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nipper76
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

3 Sim orders free JBL Flip 4

Bought 3 sims for me and the kids, sent one speaker pretty quick and kept hanging for a month and a half with promises and assurances that the other 2 were on their way.

today i was told that it was only 1 speaker per household (not per contract taken out as advertised)

can anyone help?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: 3 Sim orders free JBL Flip 4

Hi @nipper76,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting.

I have moved your post onto your own thread so that we can better help you with this issue.

It sounds like you may have been given incorrect information regarding only one gift is available per household. I would like to take a look into this for you. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
Lloydlister-123
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

The fellow is in same state as i am . Not good when u have to beg for whats rightfully ours. I hope this matter is resolved for 3 of us . As bbc watchdog have contacted me about the story. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

@Lloydlister-123 wrote:

The fellow is in same state as i am . Not good when u have to beg for whats rightfully ours. I hope this matter is resolved for 3 of us . As bbc watchdog have contacted me about the story. 

Hi @Lloydlister-123,

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry that you're frustrated about the delay in getting all your gifts sent out to you. I can see that your case has been picked up by @JohnC2 and he has advised you that your remaining gifts will be with you within 28 days.

I can assure you that the Mod team are doing everything we can to resolve the free gift issues when they are posted on the Community.  In the case of @nipper76 we have started a new thread and offered out help.

Matt

0 Ratings