cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 13

Re: 30 day termination wait and £30 termination fee

It would appear that your line has been downgraded and you will not be able to get Infinity 2 speeds however the BT Wholesale checker should reflect that which it clearly doesn't.

If you have not already terminated with BT and signed up with VM the moderators of the forum may be able to assist in some way.They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this thread asking you to contact them via a link. Once you have replied to them by the link, it can at present take up to five working days for them to re-contact you.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 13

Hi gravy1,

Thanks for posting, if you need any help with this please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile under the 'about me' section to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Highlighted
gravy1
Contributor
Message 13 of 13

I appreciate what you have said... and yes I guess my local area has been downgraded. I am aware that there can be some sort of financial negotiating but I simply need a fast internet. 

As Bt do not supply it now... I feel they broke our agreement but I'm still the one who has to pay £30. I am not upset that BT are doing so well in this area that the old wiring is struggling... far from it. I'm happy for BT, when I scan for wifi, at least 9 BT spots pop up around me. I loved Infinity 2 while I had it, I just don't have it any more.

I just feel I'm being punished and I'm not the one who is unable to fulfil my side of the agreement.

I'll pay the £30... the money is not important... I just thought they may have waived it under the circumstances.

Far too old and fat to be riding very fast motorcycles...... but I do.
0 Ratings