cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

4 Months of waiting for service

I've waited 4 months, had 15+  orders and no services installed. 

I'm literally at a loose end, i'm in touch with the executive complaints (finally 3 weeks ago), but the issue keeps persisting, in all honesty it feels like Openreach is at fault but i cant deal with this anymore. its so time consuming. 

They clearly cant resolve the issue and i don't know what to do. I've been kind, friendly but getting nothing in return beside the same 'bad news' every week. 

Openreach have missed 2 appointments also. 

I've just emailed the chief executive but feel ill probably not get a response. Anyone had a similar situation or have any advice? 

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: 4 Months of waiting for service

Hi @waterpelyn, welcome to the forum and I'm sorry that you've had so many orders and still no service. I appreciate that it is very frustrating for you. 

If you have been in touch with the executive complaint team you would have heard back from them by now and you would have a case handler. If so you should get back to them directly as they are best placed to help you. 

If you've not heard back from the executive team I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Failed appointments

I have had 14+ cancelled orders and 2 engineer appointments missed by Openreach. I placed an order today and the appointment has failed AGAIN. 

Has anyone ever known for Openreach/BT to do site visits separate to an order to diagnose an issue. If so, how can I make that happen? (I'm currently in touch with executive complaints and have suggested this a few times but never got an answer)

If not, any suggestions? I can't keep doing this. My initial order was in July and I STILL haven't got broadband. Any suggestions or similar experiences with a resolution would be greatly appreciated.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Re: Failed appointments

@waterpelyn 

Did you reply to @JohnC2  as requested?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

@Keith_Beddoe  I doubt the mods will pick it up now as the exec team are handling it.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

yeah but this is a new issue - Im primarily asking if anyone knows if openreach will come to site without an order to see whats wrong

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

@waterpelyn wrote:

yeah but this is a new issue - Im primarily asking if anyone knows if openreach will come to site without an order to see whats wrong

If there is a fault or order, they will visit. If none of those apply, you would have to pay for a site survey, to determine if service can be provided. Usually this would apply to a location which is not currently served by the Openreach network.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

That's the issue I'm having. No one is coming to site even though I've had 4 months of the same issue. There's fibre in the box outside my house so they definitely cover the area. 

I just don't understand after 14+ cancelled orders, they haven't sent someone out to have a look 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Hi @waterpelyn 

Thanks for posting back!

I am sorry for the numerous orders that have been cancelled.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings