Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lexidog991
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 9

£40 Amazon voucher

Hi 

I signed my daughter up to BT phone and broadband package through 'Broadband choices' which offered a £80 BT reward card and a £40 amazon voucher.

Signed up on 21st March 2020

I filled in the online claim form for the voucher and it said it would be sent out within 45 days. 

Still no sign of it as of today 1st August. 

Called BT and they said they could not help and told me I would have to use online chat to get it sorted.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks

Ian

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
JohnC2
Message 2 of 9

Re: £40 Amazon voucher

Hi @lexidog991 welcome to the forum and thanks for your post. Sorry you have not received the Amazon voucher. 
Did you receive the reward card ok?

I've sent you a Private Message with info on how to contact the Mod team and we'll be happy to chase this up for you.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
lexidog991
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 9

Hi

I replied to your private message - hope you got it.

I did receive the reward card (after a phone call) but as credit on my account - happy with that.

Thanks

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 4 of 9

Hi @lexidog991 thanks for the update and I'll close off the private message now as this has been resolved for you.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
lexidog991
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 9

Hi John

I wonder if you can let me know how it has been resolved as we have not heard anything about a resolution.

Thanks

Ian

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 6 of 9

Hi @lexidog991,

Thanks for posting. You mentioned 'I did receive the reward card (after a phone call) but as credit on my account - happy with that.' so I would assume you're no longer chasing the reward card. Is that correct?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
lexidog991
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 9

£40 Amazon voucher

Hi 

I will post this question again as "JohnC2" moderator was dealing with it and the last reply I had from him was that he was closing the chat as it had been resolved, but I nor my daughter have not had any email about how it has been resolved and I am no longer able to reply as it has now been closed.

I received the BT reward card ok but it is the Amazon voucher I am chasing up.

ORIGINAL MESSAGE. 

I signed my daughter up to BT phone and broadband package through 'Broadband choices' which offered a £80 BT reward card and a £40 amazon voucher.

Signed up on 21st March 2020

I filled in the online claim form for the voucher and it said it would be sent out within 45 days. 

Still no sign of it as of today 1st August. 

Called BT and they said they could not help and told me I would have to use online chat to get it sorted.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks

Ian

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 8 of 9

Hi @lexidog991 

Thanks for your post and welcome back!  I have moved your post back on to your existing thread to keep the conversation in the one place.

Sorry for the confusion.  We had assumed that everything was sorted out when you confirmed you received the credit.  We'll pick this up again and we'll be back in touch.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
lexidog991
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 9

Hi

Yes it is the £40 Amazon voucher I am still waiting on.  

Thanks

Ian

0 Ratings