cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Russb
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

£50 M&S reward has not arrived

Hi, I switched to BT Broadband on 18th January and claimed my M&S £50 reward voucher on the 19th, but it has not yet arrived. I ordered the £100 Mastercard reward card the same day and received that quite promptly, but had nothing from M&S. I ordered the Broadband switch via the Martin Lewis site which advertised the deal, and it was the £150 reward that made the switch worthwhile to us, otherwise, we wouldn't have gone for it. Please can someone at BT chase this up and check if my order is progressing or what is the reason for the voucher not arriving. The order number was BTCxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or maybe: VOL013-xxxxxxxxxxxx Many thanks.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: £50 M&S reward has not arrived

Welcome to this user forum @Russb 

They can take up to 45 days to arrive after you claim them. They need to be claimed seperately from the rewards card on the broadband benefits website.

Did you do that?

0 Ratings
Russb
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Hi Keith,

Thanks for your reply,   Yes, I claimed them separately via the website you highlighted, I did this on the 19th January which is now 49 days-- I have waited until now to start investigating as I had seen that they can take up to 45 days.  If its working days, its only been 35 so far.   Do you know if this would be working days or actual days?  

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 8

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Russb
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

Thanks Keith, much appreciated
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Hi @Russb  Thanks for posting back and sorry you haven't received the M&S voucher. We will chase this up for you. I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team. 
Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 7 of 8

Hi @Russb I have contacted the relevant team to look into your missing M&S voucher. It'll probably take them a couple of days to get back to me, so as soon as I have an update I'll contact you back.

Community ModeratorStephanie
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 8 of 8

Hi @Russb The team have confirmed that the M&S voucher is on its way to you 🙂 There is an up to 45 day lead time, so if after this time you still haven't received it please post back and we'll take it from there.

Community ModeratorStephanie
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings