cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tonylap
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

£50 cashback cheque

So, after 55 days still not received my £50. Sent an Email to BT and had a reply to say that they needed another 5 days to investigate my claim.

Ok, 7 days later they reply saying that my details have been sent o the revelent claims team and say another 5 to 7 days are needed.

Whats going on with BT? Whats the big problem? Why don`t they get some competent people to deal wwith this Casback problem? (maybe in the UK would be a good start).

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Tonylap
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: £50 cashback cheque

Well now they are saying that as it apears that I searched for the BT offer through Google that I do not qualify,even though it was the BT site that I ordered from. I don`t know how I should have found the offer.It has now been passed to a "High Level Team" for further invetigation. This could take another 10 days.Hmm.

0 Ratings
Tonylap
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Ok,latest update. My issue has now been passed to a 3rd Party and will take upto "another" 7 days.

I`m begining to have doubts about moving to BT if this is normal.

Has anyone else had this problem and still not got it resolved? Or is it just me that is wrong about pursuing what I thought I was entitled to?

0 Ratings
Tonylap
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Thats it then! No £50 Cashback cheque. 

It seems as though being as I ordered from the BT site and not a 3rd party the offer does not apply even though it was stated 

on the offer page that I ordered from.

Nice one BT.

0 Ratings