cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brickle
Beginner
Message 1 of 13

6 months and no cashback - each month I'm told to wait 45 days more

Requested cashback back when I first went live, told to wait 45 days. That was fine. Then it didn't arrive, told to wait another 45 days. OK, problems happen. Didn't arrive again. Told to wait another 45. Fine.

Have just been told to wait again after it's been re-requested.

I see lots of people have had a similar experience so any tips on how you solved this problem?

With the mid-contract price changes I'm now able to leave but would rather not for hassle. For those who solved this issue - how did you go about doing it? And is there anyone on BT's side that can help?

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 13

Re: 6 months and no cashback - each month I'm told to wait 45 days more

Hi @brickle

Six months is way too long. To try and work out the best way and the best person to deal with this can you say if it’s cash back or reward card? And if it was via BT.com?

0 Ratings
brickle
Beginner
Message 3 of 13

@Dean007wrote:

Hi @brickle

Six months is way too long. To try and work out the best way and the best person to deal with this can you say if it’s cash back or reward card? And if it was via BT.com?

Hi,

It was a reward card (Mastercard).

And yes, I ordered it online on BT.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 13

Hi @brickle Sorry you have still not received your reward card.

We will be happy to chase this up for you if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
brickle
Beginner
Message 5 of 13

Sure thing, done that now
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 13

Hi @brickle Thanks for sending over your details. I've contacted the promotions team for an update on your reward card and they are trying to trace the delivery. This will take a few days but once this is completed and I have a further updated I will drop back and let you know.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 13

Hi @brickle thanks for your patience waiting for your reward card. The promotions team have got back to me and said that it will be with you within the next 14 days. Please let me know that you receive it ok within this time frame and if not let me know and I'll check again on it for you.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
brickle
Beginner
Message 8 of 13

Great, thanks a lot John 🙂 I'll wait till then and see what happens.

Quick question - this was a 2-part cashback (card + cheque). During the 2nd or 3rd attempt to get the cashback card sent, one of the reps said she'll handle the cheque cashback as well on my behalf given the whole trouble (either have it sent out or added to the card I think). Would you know if that's still the case?

The other half of the cashback was from https://www.broadbandbenefits.co.uk/cashback/claim/eligible/complete/index.php

The 'contact us' link leads back to BT. My order number begins with AJM

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 13

Hi @brickle thanks for replying and I'll be happy to check on the cashback for you. Can you tell me which 3rd party website the order was placed via? ie MSE, Cable.co.uk, etc. Post back and let me know and I'll check on it with the promotions team.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
brickle
Beginner
Message 10 of 13

Hi John, it was Cable.co.uk (if memory serves - I did take a screenshot etc. so can forward that if needed).

0 Ratings