cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

7 months of poor customer service

After recently experiencing BTs appalling customer service once again … including a promise to call me on specified date and time … why is it so difficult to get anyone to help me with my BT package problems that are not my fault. 7 months now and still I haven’t had a satisfactory result just broken false promises, non existent, non completed orders.

And why do you have to wait for an eternity to speak to a human being… only to be let down once again?

If anyone from BT actually monitors this community please respond.

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: 7 months of poor customer service

@Richard2024 

This is just a customer to customer help forum, everyone here, including myself, are just customers.

The only BT Employees are the forum moderators, who may reply here.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

@Richard2024 

it would help if you posted what problems you are having and if forum members cannot help then mods may provide assistance

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

I appreciate that, but at this point I will try anything to get help as phoning them up has not helped.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

Bt Poor Customer Service.

Where to begin.

I was switched over to digital voice towards the end of 2023.

Tried to take advantage of some of the special offers at the time, for fibre and Tv, all I kept getting was sorry messages on the web site.

I phoned and Was told to wait till the system updated in a few weeks time, special offers had by then disappeared. Decided to wait a bit longer looked at other providers who were all offering me full fibre up to 900mbps.

Phoned again and was told to contact Openreach, I did finally manage to contact them only to be told that they didn’t work with individual members of the public only companies. The Openreach web site says I can get 900mbps, so does every other company except BT and EE including plusnet, virgin, vodaphone etc.

Fed up now, rang again and told them that my address was incorrect, it’s on twice. I was told I had to contact Openreach and the post office as my address didn’t exist in Bt system which they get from them. Told them it did and does it is actually on 2 on your web site and shown differently depending where you look, was told they couldn’t help.

Waited again missing out on lots of offers, again I can follow the links on my offers online, fill it in, it then jumps to say “sorry this package not available” only these 4 different halo packages or fibre ones are. I pick the one at £44 pounds and complete it with TNT sport at £15 + £6 for hd and £12 for calls £73 in total, told ok print the order. I did but didn’t get an email. No record of the order.

Over the next few weeks I tried this multiple times, spent over 3hrs on the phone with various agents who kept me on hold and then assure me they would sort it out, moved my mobile over to EE, got a new email with the new package and order number. Looked up the order number and I couldn’t see it till the other order, the phones, was complete. The phones didn’t complete until a month later as they messed that up too, another story that is thankfully fixed, I hope.

Finally I go back to check my new broadband offer now at £59 and tv at £26, missed out on the offers once again, but the order doesn’t exist, what!!

Phoned again told it was all going to be sorted, TNT sport has now gone up to £37, broadband up to £73, the agent said he would ring back on the Thursday between 09:30 and 10:00 with it all sorted out, he didn’t no great surprise there.

The following Monday I managed to reduce my halo package to fibre 2, had to pay £11.99 for a Wi-Fi disk that ended up being an EE booster hub, I didn’t want or need it but accepted this any way.

What do I have to do to get this all sorted out, my account says I only have broadband but my bill says I have TNT Sport as well but I’m not able to access that part on the web site as they say there is an error that they have been trying to fix since October last year.

I would welcome anyone to help as this is making me ill.

My package is Fibre2 with unbreakable Wi-Fi and TNT sport on my sky box.

I have numerous emails and 70+ screen shots if it helps.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

Can you enter your phone number but if on DV you need to use address and then post results including notes

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL/AddressHome

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

Screen shot taken 21st MarchScreen shot taken 21st March

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

Does anyone have any ideas apart from getting nowhere on the phone what I can do about this?

I have just got my bill for Bt broadband andTNT sport on sky but it says I’m not a customer, fed up.

IMG_4887.jpeg

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

I have asked a forum mod to see if they can help you get connection sorted  they will post here

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

Hi @Richard2024 I'm sorry about the problems you've experienced with your recent order. I'll send you a private message and we'll be happy to help. We're quite busy in the mod team at the moment so it will likely be next week before we can get back to you.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings