Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Damiensteyn87
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

£70 Marks and Spencer voucher not arrived

Go to solution
Hi,

I recently switched to bt from virgin and on the 10th of December my internet was activated shortly afterwards I applied for my bt rewards card and M&S voucher and only my reward card and my voucher has not arrived yet and it has been more 45 days.
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: £70 Marks and Spencer voucher not arrived

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Damiensteyn87

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

When you claimed the M&S voucher was it using this link 

Post back to let me know and I can help from there.

Thanks

Stuart

Community ModeratorStuartH
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
Damiensteyn87
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution
Yes I've used this link to claim the voucher.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Damiensteyn87

Great thanks for confirming that, I've sent you a private message asking for the details we need to investigate this for you. For convenience you can access your private messages by clicking the link below:

https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Thanks

Stuart

Community ModeratorStuartH
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Damiensteyn87,

Thank you for sending in your details. I'm sorry there has been a delay in you receiving your voucher. I've passed on your details to my colleagues in the Promotions team and I've asked them to investigate.

It normally takes them around 48 hours to get back to me. As soon as I have an update, I'll post back.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Damiensteyn87,

I gave your mobile number a quick call, I'm sorry I didn't get speaking to you today.

I've received an update from my colleagues in the promotions team. They've checked the details of your order and can see that the order was placed through Quidco. Unfortunately customers are only eligible for 1 third party promotion.

The promotions team have checked the Quidco order and it looks like the cashback payment has been authorised.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”