cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

£80 MasterCard BT Reward

Hi, Im sure this question has been asked 100's of times before, & I fully appreciate the current situation we are in, as I'm a key worker attempting to get through this like everyone else, but this is frustrating to say the least !

I purchased BT Broadband through U Switch (affiliate partner) on 14/03/20, I  contacted BT 30 days after installation and was advised it was U Switch I had to claim from !

I then contacted U switch on the 21/04/20, and received today 28/04/20 an Email stating its BT i have to claim from ?

I've gone on my BT rewards once again, and it still show's "Nil Rewards to claim" ?

It has been an utter headache being passed from pillar to post on this one, I'm not getting anywhere, as every link to sort this out, brings me straight back to where i started from, and there's No warm bodied human to discuss this to sort it !

Please help !!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: £80 MasterCard BT Reward

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Please bear in mind that with the current crisis, it could take a long time for one of them to deal with your request.

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Thanks, any help is gratefully received !

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4

Hi @ditch1296,

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you have experienced when trying to claim your Reward Card. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team so we can look into this for you.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings