Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WelshBlokey
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

£80 preloaded reward card not received

Go to solution

Hello all.  I recently signed up for BT Broadband, with the £80 pre-loaded card as an incentive.  I received an email about 8 weeks ago saying that it had been sent out.  Nothing received.  I was given the telephone number for the card issuer by BT Customer service, rang them, they’ve never heard of me.  I’ve now no idea what to do.. Would be grateful for any suggestions..... thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
PaddyB
Message 2 of 3

Re: £80 preloaded reward card not received

Go to solution

Hi @WelshBlokey,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.

I'm sorry you haven't received your BT Reward Card. If you send me your details I'll be able to chase this for you. 

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 3 of 3

Re: £80 preloaded reward card not received

Go to solution

@WelshBlokey wrote:

Hello all.  I recently signed up for BT Broadband, with the £80 pre-loaded card as an incentive.  I received an email about 8 weeks ago saying that it had been sent out.  Nothing received.  I was given the telephone number for the card issuer by BT Customer service, rang them, they’ve never heard of me.  I’ve now no idea what to do.. Would be grateful for any suggestions..... thanks

Hi @WelshBlokey 

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me this morning.

I'm sorry for the delay receiving your £80 reward card.  I'm glad I could help you get this resolved.  As confirmed, the reward card is on route now and you'll receive it in the next 30 days.

I'll go ahead and close this off from here as agreed.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings