cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nickiwebster82
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

£80 reward card

I purchased my package with the £80 reward card. Online is saying I have no rewards available. Ages ago, I spoke to 2 different people, one online chat, one via phone, both saying it's due to appear in days. I still have no reward, and I can no longer get through on chat or phone. I made a complaint online, which got a response saying I'd get a call in 48 hours... this was last week! No call. How do I get my reward please? I'm on the verge of cancelling the whole package

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 4

Re: £80 reward card

Hi @Nickiwebster82 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry that you haven't received the £80 reward card included with the package you ordered.  I appreciate the time you have spent speaking with my colleagues about this.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Nickiwebster82
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Hi,  I have still not heard from anyone regarding this

0 Ratings
Matt-S
Moderator-Retired
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Nickiwebster82,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. We are really busy at the moment so it's taking us a little longer than 72 hours to pick up cases closer to 5 working days. We will be in contact as soon as your cases gets to the top of the queue.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings