cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

£80 to cancel after 6 months of complaints

I was advised by a customer service advisor to post on here and see if anything can be resolved. Ive been complaining regarding my bill for the last months and despite getting something sorted and a payment plan set up in August this fell through and now I am being quoted £80 to cancel because I cant take any more complaining and trying to resolve this. 

I think £80 is excessive after the amount of complaining and the fact that ive tried to resolve this so many times before! 

Can the cancellation charges be avoided and I just pay the outstanding balance? 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: £80 to cancel after 6 months of complaints

Hi this is a customer to customer self help forum the only BT presence here are the Forum Moderators

Early cancellation will incur charges and the charges are related to how long your contract has left to run
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi 

The customer servce rep i spoke with advised that the moderators might be able to help, is this not the case? If not i will get back on the phone 

Thanks  

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

They may be able to they are BT employees UK based here is a link to them http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/4951
they normally reply by email or phone directly to you within 72 hours some times longer at the weekend or you can also give the Live Chat team a go, you can chat to them by clicking on the banner at the top of the "Bills & Call Packages" board.

They're open Monday to Friday 08:00 to 21:00.
0 Ratings