Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

£90 Bill for calls I did not make!!!

Go to solution

Can somebody please help!!  I have a bill for £90 for pages of local calls that I did not make??  I was away for some of the time and nobody had access to my landline.  I had a problem with the phone line around the same time with a very crackly line and could not hear calls or messages on my answerphone because the line was so bad.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Message 2 of 4

Re: £90 Bill for calls I did not make!!!

Go to solution

Hi @Ginger22,

Welcome to the community forum. I'm sorry if you've been charged for call you didn't make. If you were having issues with your service it could have been as a result of a crossed line fault. 

I'll be able to take a look at this for you. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

When you noticed the crackly line, did you report a fault to BT?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi Paddy/Brian

thank you to Brian for agreeeing to refund me for the calls but I have not received the refund in my bank account yet and my BT account has not been updated yet either.  Please could you let me know when this is likely to happen.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Please ignore previous message I received a cheque in the post last night.  Thank you for your help with this.

0 Ratings