Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 14

Re: A Complete Fiasco with BT.

@walkman1943 wrote:

Got it this time and filled in form as requested. Look forward to some headway on the problem now.

Excellent Smiley Happy

One of the team will be in touch with you, and will take personal ownnership, so there is no need to ring BT, they will contact you. They are a very good team.

0 Ratings
walkman1943
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 14

Have had no contact as yet from the team and still no word from BT re connection of services.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 14

@walkman1943

Under ideal conditions, the moderators can normally deal within 48 hours, but they are running a bit behind at the moment as they are only a small team based in the UK. They will however take full ownership until any issues are resolved. They are a very good team.

0 Ratings
walkman1943
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 14

Hi

Understand complaint has been escalated to the CEO. This is good news but how long do I have to wait to get services up and running again? The days are now running into weeks and I'm still not sure where all this is going.

One other matter concerns MYBT dashboard. It now contains a credit note and says the final bill has been paid. As fas as the new contract is concerned there is no sign of it anywhere. I thought it should be in MYBT dashboard. Can this matter be looked into please ASAP and clarified so there are no problems when my services are eventually switched on. Thanks again for all your help in this very trying experience.

Regards

Gerald

0 Ratings