Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
feegee
Contributor
Message 1 of 8

A quick question on caller display please

Go to solution

Hi guys, i am a new customer to BT (not without it's problems but that's not why i'm here today,) lol.

When i signed up to BT, i was told i would get caller display free for 12 months but so far it's not working. Anyway, do i have to physically add it somewhere on my account or should it be done automatically. I'm not relishing the thought of another phone call to BT so if anyone can point me in the right direction, i would be grateful. 

I did see something somewhere once once when i was browsing around but can't remember where as i'm still trying to find my way around the "My BT Site"  it seems so confusing compared to last provider. 

Thanks in advance if you can help.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 8

Re: A quick question on caller display please

Go to solution

Check that it's switched on by dialling *#234#. If it is you may have to dial *234# to activate it.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
feegee
Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks for the reply but i followed your instructions and with both inputs of the numbers you suggested i got the same reply saying "sorry, the service requested is not available". I also found the calling features in my account section but it wouldn't let me activate it from there either and said something like i have an order in progress. Nothing is easy for me, lol. 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Sounds though the service hasn't been switched on. I'm asking the forum moderators to look into it and they should post contact info here shortly, maybe tomorrow morning.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
feegee
Contributor
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Thank you.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Hi feegee,

Thanks for your post.

Sorry for the problems you're having activating Caller Display.  Send us over your details and we'll look into it from here.

You'll see the "contact us" link in my profile under the section "about me".  You'll find it by clicking on my username.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
feegee
Contributor
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Thank You Robbie, have sent the details as requested.

0 Ratings
feegee
Contributor
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Many thanks to Neil O (i think it was who called me) for sorting this out.  Or if , then Robbiemac. Much appreciated. 

0 Ratings