Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VCfishy
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

AJM/BTC reference for TCB

Hi all, 
I read the forum and knew that I should PM the moderator for the AJM/BTC reference however I cannot find the PM function. Any one can help?

Cheers!

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
JohnC2
Message 2 of 6

Re: AJM/BTC reference for TCB

Hi @VCfishy welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Your order ref will be on the confirmation email sent once your services are activated. Has your service started yet? 
If your service has not started and you want to check your order has tracked correctly from TCB then you would be best to give us a call on 0800 800 150 and we will check the order ref for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
VCfishy
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Hello John,

Thank you for the prompt feedback - let me clarify - the confirmation email will only be sent once the service is started? So in another word, if my service is scheduled to start from 1 Feb, I should only work on that 1 Feb later right?

Cheers,
Venus

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 4 of 6

Hi @VCfishy, you will get the details of your order on the acknowledgement shortly after you place your order.
The Order Reference starting BTC/AJM/Z60 will only be on the email sent to confirm your order has been completed and your services working.
If you want to check that your order has tracked correctly then call in and we can check the reference for you and if it has not tracked you can cancel and place it again. 

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
VCfishy
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Hi John, 

My service has started from 3 Feb however I have yet to receive the email you guys mentioned. May I know the subject of that email?

Thanks,
Venus

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 6 of 6

Hi @VCfishy its always on an email that's sent the day your service is switched on. I believe its headed 'It's time you can now get going' scroll to the bottom of that email and you'll see the order reference that's needed for the claim.

Let me know how you get on finding that.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings