cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

AJM/BTCOM

Go to solution

My recent order for BT broadband hasn't seemed to have tracked via TopCashBack. I'm writing a claim but it's asking me for a 'AJM/BTCOM reference' which I cannot find anywhere! Any ideas where I would find it? The cashback was the clincher for me in choosing BT so I'd like to get this resolved ASAP or I may need to review other options! Smiley Sad

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: AJM/BTCOM

Go to solution

@LeeStewie wrote:

My recent order for BT broadband hasn't seemed to have tracked via TopCashBack. I'm writing a claim but it's asking me for a 'AJM/BTCOM reference' which I cannot find anywhere! Any ideas where I would find it? The cashback was the clincher for me in choosing BT so I'd like to get this resolved ASAP or I may need to review other options! Smiley Sad

Its the start letters of the sales reference. Its not the VOL number. You should be able to find it on your order confirmation email.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks Keith. All I’m seeing is a AJMAAZ...... code. Presuming that’s it, although that doesn’t contain the expected /BTCOM? Smiley Frustrated

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

@LeeStewie wrote:

Thanks Keith. All I’m seeing is a AJMAAZ...... code. Presuming that’s it, although that doesn’t contain the expected /BTCOM? Smiley Frustrated

No it can be either of those prefixes. The AJM one will be just fine.

0 Ratings