Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nelsonsd1989
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

AJM Reference - RewardGateway

Go to solution

Hello,

I was hoping for some assistance to locate my AJM reference number.  I have gone through all of the emails recieved and none have this reference, only those begininning with VOL.

By way of background, I signed up to BT via my employers rewardgateway (offer of £60 for broadband in March).  Following installation a month later, various issue arose, meaning BT had to cancel and reopen my order on numerous occasions which probably hasn't helped with this process.  Throughout I have been told BT will honour the original offers.

This weekend, the cashback offer was "rejected", which I in turn queried.  I have now been asked for an AJM reference by the rewardgateway so that they can help.  This does not appear anywehere in any of the various emails I have received over the past two months from BT.  From reading the forums, it appears to be that this could be because the click through didn't track back.

Any assistance would be appreciated given my somewhat difficult experience in becoming a BT customer to date.

Stephen

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: AJM Reference - RewardGateway

Go to solution

Welcome to this user forum. @Nelsonsd1989 

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: AJM Reference - RewardGateway

Go to solution

Hi @Nelsonsd1989 ,

Thanks for joining the community. I'm sure we'l be able to help you with this. I'm sorry you've had problems locating the AJM reference. It's probably attached to the oldest order. I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team.

Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Cheers

David

0 Ratings