cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Account Holder issue

I recently opened a new account with BT.  When I log in with my BTID it shows me as the account 'holder'.  However I don't have access to several key areas such as my 'products'.  When I phoned BT I was told this is because on their systems I am only an account 'manager'.  I can't change this myself because on the front end system it shows me as an account 'holder' and so the option for me to switch to being an account holder does not therefore appear. 

The BT call centre advised they would request this be fixed by the 'offline team' a week ago and they would call me back in 2 days.  They have not.

Can anyone help?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Account Holder issue

I have asked a mod to see if they can help you   they will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 3

Re: Account Holder issue

Hi @Georgieboy, welcome to the forum, and sorry you've not been contacted back about this as promised. 

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you get this resolved.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings