Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Craigy_Bhoy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Account Number

Hey,

I don't know my account number. I phoned BT a week or 2 ago and said that to them and they said they'd send it out to me in the post within 5 days. Never ever got a letter. Not phoning again because i just get **bleep** off with them.

Is there any other way to finding out my account number?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Zombie
Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Account Number

Hi @Craigy_Bhoy if you sign into my bt, the account number shows top right. Or download a recent bill and it will be on that.

Craigy_Bhoy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

When i do that its my old package. I have the same email so i have no idea why its doing that.

I had sky and had bt sports channels through that until i cancelled both and just joined bt fully.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Craigy_Bhoy I'm sorry your account number has not arrived yet. You're new account number would need to be added to your existing BT ID before it will display.  Did you get a confirmation email when you ordered as that should show your new account number? 

If you can't see that we would have to post it out as we can't provide it over the phone as it's used as part of your BT account's security validation.  If you don't want to call in again our live chat team will be able to help you get an account number reminder letter out to you.

0 Ratings