Hi

i am still unable to use my phone?

0 Ratings
Clarke_4
Beginner
Message 12 of 38

Re: Account Number

Go to solution
I too have this problem. Switched to Bt a month ago n have already had to have replacement home hub n no Internet for 4 days!!! Now have tried to set up MyBt account but never beenguven an account number??? Ridiculous!
0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 13 of 38

Go to solution

Hi Clarke_4

There should have been a letter sent out confirming your package, this will have your account number on it. If you haven't had a letter, apologies, I can set up the online billing on your behalf.

Could you drop me in an email please? Use the 'contact us' form in my forum profile under the 'about me' section. You can find it by clicking on my username.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
stannorris
Message 14 of 38

Go to solution

I also have the same issue regarding my account number, I have no paper bill and therefore have no record of my actual account number. I would like to be able to check my account online but cannot do so without the number.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Ratings
heath71
Message 15 of 38

Go to solution

Hi I  have the same problem...signed up to bt at new address, recieved home hub and phone and internet working perfectly, but no bill, contrct or email. So no account number. Nothing ame with the hub either..so how do iget an account number please?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 16 of 38

Go to solution

If you would like to try Live Chat they should be able to help you.

0 Ratings
awrjackson
Message 17 of 38

Go to solution

Hi CraigS - I've got a similar problem with an online billing accont I've been unable to activate since my contract started in June. I've repeatedly asked for paper bills to be sent through, but none have come.

It's quite frustrating and I wonder if you might be able to help me set up online billing?

I'll send you an email through the form.

Many thanks

Adam

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 18 of 38

Go to solution

If you would like to try Live Chat they should be able to help you.

0 Ratings
awrjackson
Message 19 of 38

Go to solution
When I go to live chat, the advisers just say that they will send out another paper bill. Which then doesn't arrive...
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 20 of 38

Go to solution

If you would like to contact one of the UK based BT Care Team who moderate this forum, they should be able to help you.

They can be contacted using this link BT Care Team

They normally respond by phone or e-mail, within three working days, however you should get an immediate confirmation, with a tracking number.

0 Ratings