cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MUW
Message 1 of 5

Account Permissions

Go to solution

I need to know how to give permission in my account for a family member to be able to talk to bt customer service to discuss billing or troubleshoot problems.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
-Richie-
Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Account Permissions

Go to solution

You can assign them as an account manager, which is the highest level possible, they'll be able to do most of the things you the account holder can do now.

You can see more info Here which includes how to setup the role.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

If you phone BT 0800.800.150 and explain the position to them and advise them who you want to be allowed to speak to them on your behalf and they should be able to add that to your account notes. 

0 Ratings
-Richie-
Expert
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@gg30340wrote:

If you phone BT 0800.800.150 and explain the position to them and advise them who you want to be allowed to speak to them on your behalf and they should be able to add that to your account notes. 

They would more than likely be added as a 3rd party or authorised decision maker, so that would work for some requests but not to discuss billing or book engineers incase of a fault, that is account holder or account manager only with the right validation.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

@-Richie- wrote:

@gg30340wrote:

They would more than likely be added as a 3rd party or authorised decision maker, so that would work for some requests but not to discuss billing or book engineers incase of a fault, that is account holder or account manager only with the right validation.

Well you better tell BT that because they are doing it OK for one of my family members!

0 Ratings