cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

Account closed

Go to solution

I have two accounts with. BT , two landlines one with phone only one with Broadband . I tried to swap the packages from one line to the other but it all went pear shaped and the broadband line and phone were cut off , last Friday even though they sent me a new hub. Very apologetic after many phone calls , and said they would get back to me today . Nobody phoned so I went back through customer service . I was explain to the guy that I needed to know when the service would be up and running as another supplier  could take it over in two weeks if they were not going to fix it. He transferred the call to somebody from ther Loyalty department who checked through the notes and said did I want to cancel then- I said no, not at that point because I was afraid of a worse muddle - and J was afraid the phone only line would be cancelled which is a lifeline for my sister who I live with aged 82 and has extensions all over the house. The agent then said she was putting me through to someone else and the line went dead . When I went into MyBT I couldn’t access the phone only account so I went through the website - I then got an email saying I had ordered that account closed or cancelled which I didn’t . It’s down as a Vol order with completed next to it and I can’t find a way of cancelling that . Do I ring the 0800...150 Number or the Cancellation number direct . I can’t believe this had happened 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Message 2 of 4

Re: Account closed

Go to solution

Hi @ClareLockhart, welcome to the community and thanks for your post. I'm so sorry for this muddle up, I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
Thank you Neil , couldn’t upload the PM but just spoke to the advisors and think it is now sorted , at least the landline issue . I’ll keep in touch Thanks again, Clare
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

@ClareLockhart, no problem I hope they've sorted that for you. If you do need to get in touch you'll find my Private message on this link.

0 Ratings