Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lorcan-b
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Account exists but has no details

Hello,

I am trying to access my account number as I quite urgently need to change some details on my account. I tried making an account on the BT website, only to be told I already had an account registered to my email address. So I created a new password using Forgotten Password, but, after logging in, am greeted with 'Sorry, we can't get your account details at the moment. We couldn't find any account details for that BT ID. Please try again'. I remain logged in, but when I try and access my account details I get the below message.

Screenshot 2021-01-27 140010.png

I really need my account number, but my account seems to be stuck in limbo between existing and not existing right now. How can I resolve this?

Thank you

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
JohnC2
Message 2 of 5

Re: Account exists but has no details

Hi @lorcan-b welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry that you are having a problem trying to access your online account.

Were you previously able to login to your account ok and if so do you remember when you last logged in?

Have you cleared your cookies and cache and tried with a different internet browser?

cheers

John

0 Ratings
123Jimmy
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Did you ever get a resolution to this.

I have a similar problem - account exists but unable to show any details of products:

"We couldn’t find any account details for that BT ID. Please try again" - It's been like it since go live.  I have been with BT in the past but the FTTP product is with a new account number which shows up when click on "your details" - "account".  Not able to load any products or manage them?

Screenshot 2021-11-08 202822.jpg

0 Ratings
123Jimmy
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Been in touch with support whom I understand will be looking into it.
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 5 of 5

Hi @123Jimmy,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry if your MY BT isn't showing any of your account information. If you send me your details, I'll be able to take a look at this for you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings