Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rob1942
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Account login

Go to solution

Cannot access my account. Message says "Sending recovery code" - to the address I am trying to get into!  Clicking on "try another way" says "We can’t sign you in at the moment. Please try again in a while". Same message for 2 weeks.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Account login

Go to solution

have you tried phoning customer service on 150 ?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Rob1942
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
No, I usually have frustrating experiences with various customer help responses.
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

It would be a good place to start bearing in mind this is a customer help customer forum. Mods do help but only after normal channels have been tried

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Rob1942
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

I managed to access my email through my BT Account. I can see the many codes sent for recovery... So, I opened a new window to log in again, received a new code, which I entered. Message said  "You have other addresses linked - please choose one"; but it does not have a way to use this one!

0 Ratings
Rob1942
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

I am giving up on this! 😩.   I have managed to add a forwarding address; eventually I will migrate everything to gmail!

0 Ratings