Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArranTaylor
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Account merge problem

Go to solution
Hello I took out a mobile contract online on Thursday the 6th and renewed my bt broadband and tv package on Saturday the 8th to get by plus mobile benefits via phone as I was told I had to to receive the offer. My bt mobile app doesn’t show my double data despite saying I am a bt plus customer from day one. I have been on the phone all week and on live chat and I am getting nowhere. I was told Friday morning on the 14th that my accounts have been merged and again on Friday night but still no change. I was supposed to receive numerous calls from the management dealing with this but have not. I have been told yesterday via fb messenger that they will have completed by midnight but they still have not. When I log into my bt account online it still shows 2 separate also. Is there anything you can do as I am exhausted after over a week of constant negotiations and getting nowhere? Please help
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 8

Re: Account merge problem

Go to solution

Hello @ArranTaylor

Sorry to hear you have had some issues, as you have tried to resolve the issues via the chat team and by calling I have asked on of the moderators if they can help.

Normally what should happen is that an internal case is raised and passed to the appropriate team. This can take around 7 days normally to resolve. The mods should be able to tell you if your case is with the right team and if not help get it there.

They are fairly busy, so keep checking back.

0 Ratings
ArranTaylor
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution
Thank you for the reply. I believe a case is open but have never been told it could take 7 days before.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @ArranTaylor,

When you contacted the BT Care team through Facebook did they give you an update or did they agree to handle your complaint? If they aren't managing your case it would be best if we helped you. To get in touch with us, click on my user name and then copy and paste the link under "Moderation Team Email Address" into your browser.  Complete that form and we'll get back in touch with you.

Thanks

DanielS

Highlighted
ArranTaylor
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution
They told me it would complete by midnight yesterday but they have said that most days I have been asking since last Tuesday.
0 Ratings
ArranTaylor
Beginner
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution
Just been on the phone and for the first time ever the person on the phone made sense and explained everything. So no need to persue this any further just a shame that has taken so many hours of my life to sort out 👍
ArranTaylor
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution
Forgot to say that it is all sorted out now I think just need to check next bill as it is & 2 more than I was told it would be
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

That's great news @ArranTaylor.

I'm sorry that we weren't able to give you this information before now. I'm happy it's all sorted for you.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings