cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Account number find, help

I still cant find my account number, I have requested one and 14 days later still nothing,

I need to activate Mybt so I can view my bill and get my account number so I can activate my account, I have a plusnet land line and broadband, my wife needs her email account and it a sub account on mine, she is getting email's saying final warning your email will be cancelled, getting very stressed with it and last time I phoned them to get help it took 4HR in total to get through and still no account number ! im paying £1.60 amonth for premium email address .

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 6

Re: Account number find, help

If you're paying by Direct Debit it will probably be on your bank statement in the form AB12345678.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 6

Try Live Chat, they should be able to help

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 6

Not sure you can get on to Live Chat without a BT phone number, gg.

@Rjj  If the bank statement and Live Chat don't do it, please come back here asap to see if the forum moderators can help.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 6

PP,thanks for that info, I've never used it.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 6 of 6

Hi guys,

FYI if this comes up again in the future, the quickest way to request your account can be found here.

Thanks,

Stephanie