cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Activation Delay

Hi,

My partner and I recently moved house and decided to get BT as my brother suggested it, so we thought why not? We ordered Fibre 2 as it was the fastest we could get for our area and it was estimated to get to our new place 2 weeks after we moved in, which was not ideal as we both work from home and therefore had to resort to using our 4G. Fast forward to the day we got our Hub, it was set up perfectly - my brother is a software engineer so he walked us through it - so there was no issues there… now all there was to do was wait for it to be activated.

Safe to say we’re still waiting. 

Does anyone know what we can do? We’ve tried calling the help line but we’ve been on hold for two hours and decided to give up as we were getting nowhere. We desperately need internet as like I said we work from home. 

Any advice would be great 

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Activation Delay

are you getting FTTC - fibre to the cabinet - and your hub will connect to the normal phone socket?  if so what colour is light on the hub when connected?

did you also get digital voice or can you still use normal in phone socket?  if so do you have a dial tone?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings